Tungsten Carbide wire drawing nibs was pressed into steel holder, to work as a wire drawing die, which was widely used in the production of wire, cable, tube, and other related products. As the parameters of tungsten carbide, the dies can last longer time and need less replacement and maintain, which make it more profitable for users. As there’re many different kinds of wire/tube/rod products, there’re various kinds of different wire drawing dies and nibs, including types S11 series, S12 series, S13 series, W series, WTA series, R series, etc.
|YG3X||14.9||≥91.5||≥1300||For drawing non-ferrous metal wire and stainless-steel wire etc.|
|YG6||14.8||≥90.0||≥2150||For drawing steel wire and stainless-steel wire etc.|
|YG6X||14.8||≥92.0||≥1860||For drawing nonferrous metal wire, steel wire, stainless steel wire. Good wear resistance and high toughness.|
|YG8||14.8||≥89.5||≥2320||For drawing steel wire, stainless steel wire. Good general performance.|
For fabricating drawing dies of steel tubes and rods under high compressibility ratio; punching, stamping, forging tools under
1. Tungsten carbide with high hardness, high wear resistance and high red hardness, at 550℃ still maintain more than 56HRC hardness.
2. Has a high modulus of elasticity, generally is (4~7)×104kg / mm2, and excellent rigidity at room temperature.
3. Have a high compressive strength which is greater than 6000MPa.
4. Have good resistance to oxidation and corrosion resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance and high temperature not easily oxidized.
5. Has a low coefficient of thermal expansion, suitable for manufacturing high, precision, sharp die.
As a professional tungsten carbide manufacturer from China, with more than 20 years’ experience, we have skilled engineers and technical know-how, to meet any of your carbide request.